Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bonjour, Monsieur!

I am a huge fan of Charles Schulz's artwork: Peanuts gang comic strip. I especially love how that Snoopy dog naively believes he can be in any kind of profession. I envy his naivete. Flying ace is definitely one of the most interesting alter egos, not only because he flies Sopwith Camel biplane, understands a little French, and gets drunk by root-beer, he also plays bridge!




















Last year before I left J-town for study, a friend of mine gave me this little figurine of Flying Ace. I thought that I will have some adventure with him back in KH-town later and write it on this blog! So that's how I come up with this blog's name.


“Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” ~Charles Schulz

2 comments: